Announcing ASBOF ONLINE 2020
Australia’s premier school music festival is going online for 2020 and school bands, string ensembles, and orchestras from across the planet are invited to enter.
Why Enter ASBOF ONLINE 2020?
- Give the students an authentic performance opportunity
- Each ensemble receives an audio recording of the adjudication/feedback on their performance from our panel of internationally renowned music educators
- Take the opportunity to benchmark your ensemble against similar music programs from schools across Australia and international schools
- An option to receive a Gold, Silver, or Bronze award plaque from the prestigious Australian School Band and Orchestra Festival
- Take the opportunity to have your performance included in the official streaming of the ASBOF Online 2020 event
- Check out what other schools are doing from around Australia and across the globe
- Have fun while you learn!
The ASBOF is a non-competitive event which has education as its focus.
Festival Participation Only: $75.00
Upload your recording on our secure site and will will present the performances grouped by event level in an online streamed event. Your performance will also be available for other school groups to view. All schools wishing to do so can request official Festival Participation certificates for the performers which we will post to the school.
Recorded Adjudication: Starts from $140.00
In addition to being a part of our curated online streamed event your ensemble will receive an audio adjudication of your performance from a member of our internationally acclaimed adjudication panel. This adjudication recording will be uploaded to our secure site for the Music Director to access via their school login.
Adjudication and Gold, Silver, or Bronze Award Plaque: Starts from $165.00
In addition to receiving the adjudication your ensemble can request to be awarded a GOLD, SILVER, or BRONZE rating. A PARTICIPATION plaque can also be requested for ensembles which simply want to commemorate their participation in the event. An ASBOF official plaque will be posted to your school for presentation and display.
ENTRIES CLOSE: FRIDAY 20 NOVEMBER
UPLOAD DATE: FRIDAY 27 NOVEMBER