advancedlife Photography is a family owned and operated business which specializes in the photography, production and efficient distribution of school, student and family portraiture. In addition to this advancedlife offer photographic and printing services to commercial, corporate and government organizations.
advancedlife Photography have been the official photographers of the Australian School Band and Orchestra Festival since 2008 and work closely with the Festival organisers to ensure your experience at the Festival is enjoyable and a quality product is delivered so you may cherish your memories of the event.
How to Obtain your Photos
- advancedlife utilise an online ordering and payment process.
- Please address any questions you have to the advancedlife representatives at the Festival or contact advancedlife via the following link: CONTACT ADVANCED LIFE
What happens on the Day
- All photos take place at the back of the Clancy Auditorium (or in a designated area for other sites).
- Once the band has finished performing they will be ushered off stage, lined up and photographed.
- Parents are free to join the ensemble at this stage, however, you are requested to avoid interacting with your child as this slows down the process signficantly.
- The process usually takes no longer than 10 minutes.
- Students are free to leave once they are dismissed by the Music Director